PC Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most impressed

Go down

Most impressed  Empty Most impressed

Post  xinyuntian01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 am

I would suggest this series to anyone of any age from 17 on up. Props to the writers and producers first Boston Legal complete dvds and foremost, and they couldn't have selected a better cast in front of the camera. This series is a far strecth from the movie, so please if you think the movie Rescue Me complete on dvd collection is the model you'd be mistaken. This series is so well done in every catergory that it's more like reading a well written order Miami Vice complete sets series of novels except you watch it instead of read it. Don't let the series title fool you, Buffy The Vampire Slayer is a fav of mine and if given the chance it will draw you in as well, guarnteed!!!!
I sent the 40-disc set as a 40th birthday gift a month ago. I was happy to pay the almost two hundred dollars. My best bud was getting 40 little presents (i.e. the discs) to celebrate the big 4-0.I saw the price drop yesterday but was OK since it was for a repackaged deal. I wanted her to have the fancy one. Well, imagine my surprise when I found that she only got the 39 disc set and Amazon didn't change what they charge me Rescue Me seasons sets (bad business policy)Well, a phone call to Amazon and they are refunding me the difference. So if this happened to you, call Ghost Whisperer seasons box set 1-5 and get the refund. 5 minute call.As far as product, my friend is happy to have all the episodes on DVD and is enjoying reliving one of her favorite shows so it's all good. Plus she gets Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles collection 1-2 boxset to pretend it 30 Rock 1-4 collection box set was a 39th birthday celebration (LOL)
I'm Dexter dvd 1-5 boxset not critiquing the show itself, but the packaging for this set. The box has a very nice look to it, but seems very flimsy. Also the cases for each individual season seems easily breakable. I Star Trek Deep Space Nine 1-7 box set season put all my DVDs in a separate CD holder so as not to damage the cases. Also who designed the box? They left Anya off the front! How dare they! Everyone else is there, except minor characters. Also the all seasons of The Shield dvds sets cast photos on the The Mentalist boxset seasons 1-2 cover of each season case is weird. Especially season seven. Xander is absent from the photo. Weird. Other than that I really liked the collection, but I really only bought for the DVDs so those little things aren't too big of a deal.
I sent the 40-disc set as a 40th birthday gift a month ago. True Blood complete I was happy to pay the almost two hundred dollars. My best bud was getting 40 little presents (i.e. the discs) to celebrate the big 4-0.I saw the price drop yesterday but was OK since it was for a repackaged deal. I wanted her to have the fancy Friday Night Lights series dvds collection one. Well, imagine my surprise when I found that she only got the 39 disc set Dexter season dvds and Amazon didn't change what they charge me (bad business policy)Well, a phone call to Amazon and they are buy Breaking Bad series refunding me the difference. So if this happened purchase The Golden Girls season 1-7 to you, call and get the refund. 5 minute call.As far as product, my friend is happy to have all the episodes on DVD and is enjoying reliving one of her favorite shows so it's all good. Plus she gets to pretend it was a 39th birthday celebration (LOL)

xinyuntian01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum